You’ve made it! Your baby has turned one! Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions — and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who’ve “been there, done that” . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you’ll learn:
• The truth about The Terrible Twos—and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
• Picky Eaters—learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
• Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that’s not a typo—learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
• What’s normal—and what’s not when it comes to your toddler’s growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
• Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler!• The truth about The Terrible Twos—and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
This new 4th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Toddler Tech 411: Yes, your toddler can navigate your iPad better than you, but does it boost his brain? Screens off all shapes and sizes are everywhere. Learn if they help or hurt your child's development and how to manage media use in your family.
2. Does your preschooler have ADD? New guidelines for diagnosis and treatment for kids as young as age four.
3. Food allergies on the rise. What tests and evaluations are useful and which ones aren't. Plus the latest advice on treatment for food allergies.
4. More on toddler sleep problems. How to reach sleep nirvana in your house
Meet the Author
Authors Ari Brown, M.D. and Denise Fields, M.O.M. have been there, done that! Dr. Brown is an official spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics and a trusted source on children’s healthcare. She’s been featured on NBC’s Today Show and is a medical advisor to Parents Magazine.
Denise Fields is the best-selling author of Baby Bargains and has been featured as a parenting expert on Oprah and in the Wall Street Journal. Between them, they have four children, ages 9 to 14.Meet the Author
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: