Detox diets have gotten a lot of attention in the last few years. It seems that everyone is touting the benefits of a detox. But the detoxification process can be very simple...or very stressful.
While detoxing may seem like an almost magical, cure-all, it really should just be about eliminating unhealthy substances from your body and replacing them with wholesome foods, more relaxing thoughts, energizing exercise and better hydration. However, like so many things in our culture, people tend to want a “quick fix.”
Do you know that detoxing in a wrong way can actually do more harm to your body than good?
Many of the "quick fix" detox programs on the market today are created for athletes or celebrities who are already in near-perfect health and simply need to lose a few pounds or prepare for an event. So is there a detox for the rest of us? Yes. And it’s not as difficult as you may think – and you’ll feel and look so much better afterwards.
"The Wonder of Detox Diet" is created for anyone who wants to set aside up to two weeks to clear out their bodies of chemicals, preservatives and stress and wind up feeling more energetic and in a better mood. Plus, you may even lose up to 8 pounds in this two-week period.
Here is what you will learn through this guide:
- What a detox is and why it’s needed...
- What types of foods, substances and habits contribute to toxins in the body and what sort of damage they do once they are there...
- What are the foods can actually help your body’s natural, internal and external detoxification processes...
- Detailed instructions to setting up your kitchen and preparing your home, body and mind for the detox...
- A shopping list and dozens of healthy, detoxifying recipes that are easy to make & delicious...
- A 14-day of detox diet plan that is effective yet gentle & safe on your body...
- A close look at the list of superfoods that will go a long way to help your body naturally improve its detoxification functions...
And because detoxing is not simply about dieting, there is detailed information on how exercise can improve the detox process, followed by ideas to detox the mind and spirit. And finally, some at-home spa treatments you can perform yourself that will leave you feeling refreshed and clean from the inside out.
So if you have been feeling a little groggy or your skin doesn't have its youthful glow or stress has you bogged down, now may be the best time ever to give detoxification a try.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: