The Saints in My Life encourages us to see the Communion of Saints as a "spiritual extended family." As members of the Mystical Body of Christ they should be as present to us as anyone we meet on the street. By becoming familiar with the saints' stories, you will discover lives that resonate with your own, building the foundation for a personal relationship with them.
Father Benedict J. Groeschel reveals his favorite saints and his process for befriending the saints by describing:
- His first encounter with the saint.
- A brief sketch of the life and significnce of the saint.
- His friendship with and devotion to the saint.
- The way the saint has influenced him and affected his life.
- Saint Monica
- Saint Augustine
- Saint Benedict
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Clare of Assisi
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Thomas More
- Saint Bernadette Soubirous
- Saint Maximilian Kolbe
- and more!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: