Jonathan Edwards (1703 –1758) was one of America’s greatest theologians and one of the leaders in the First Great Awakening which saw thousands swept into the Kingdom of God. This volume of his revival writings brings his most important thoughts on the subject into one collection. It not only gives a first-hand account of the revivals, but will also stir your heart to see revival in our own day and age!
Included in this collection are SEVEN of his writings on Revival:
• An Account Of The Revival Of Religion In Northampton In 1740 – 1742
• A Faithful Narrative Of The Surprising Work Of God
• Distinguishing Marks Of A Work Of The Spirit Of God
• Some Thoughts Concerning The Present Revival Of Religion In New England, 1740
• An Humble Attempt To Promote Explicit Agreement And Visible Union Of God's People, In Extraordinary Prayer, For The Revival Of Religion
• Signs Of True Revival (Sermon)
• Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God (Sermon)
** This volume has been carefully formatted for your eReader, includes an optimized Table-of-Contents and is fully searchable.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: