The "Mortgage Professor" answers critical homemortgage questions
This value-packed consumer reference by a nationally syndicated mortgage columnist is indispensable for anyone looking to secure a home mortgage. The Pocket Mortgage Guide answers 50 of the most commonly asked mortgage questions, including:
- How can I find the lowest-cost lender?
- Should I choose a 15-year loan or a 30-year loan?
- What is PMI and how can I cancel it?
- How large a mortgage will I be able to afford?
- What will my monthly mortgage payment be?
- What is a "debt ratio" used for and how is it calculated?
- What is a home equity line of credit and what should it be used for?
The book also provides valuable interest amortization tables and is the perfect resource for home buyers.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: