An organized kitchen is the salvation every busy cook needs! You'll save yourself time, money, and stress-all while whipping up delicious, healthy meals your family and friends will love.
From aprons to zesters, this book provides an A-Z of simple shortcuts that will make all the difference, including:
- Shelf and storage strategies
- Five-minute kitchen feng shui
- When to clean what-with what
- The right tools for the right tasks
- The truth about freezing food
- Meal plans that really work
- Ten foolproof, must-know recipes-with endless variations
- The good-enough stocked pantry
- Leftovers you'll really want to eat
With tips and tricks from master chefs (think Julia Child's pegboard) and real-life home chefs (think Grandma's ingenious pasta pots), this is the only kitchen/food/life organizer you need to streamline your kitchen-once and for all!
The Organized Kitchen: Because you can minimize cooking time and maximize good taste!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: