An organized kitchen is the salvation every busy cook needs! You'll save yourself time, money, and stressall while whipping up delicious, healthy meals your family and friends will love.
From aprons to zesters, this book provides an A-Z of simple shortcuts that will make all the difference, including:
- Shelf and storage strategies
- Five-minute kitchen feng shui
- When to clean whatwith what
- The right tools for the right tasks
- The truth about freezing food
- Meal plans that really work
- Ten foolproof, must-know recipeswith endless variations
- The good-enough stocked pantry
- Leftovers you'll really want to eat
With tips and tricks from master chefs (think Julia Child's pegboard) and real-life home chefs (think Grandma's ingenious pasta pots), this is the only kitchen/food/life organizer you need to streamline your kitchenonce and for all!
The Organized Kitchen: Because you can minimize cooking time and maximize good taste!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: