Trust the worldwide bestselling study guide to help you preparefor the GMAT!
The Official Guide for GMAT Review - 12thEdition
Here's what you'll find inside the only book on the marketwritten by the creators of the exam.
- More than 800 questions from past GMAT tests - including 250that have never before been published
- Full answers and detailed explanations for all questions
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbalsection
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested on the GMATQuantitative section
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoringinformation
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save studytime
- The Official Guide to GMAT Quantitative Review, 2ndEdition
- The Official Guide to GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: