- In the tradition of Eight Minutes in the Morning,The No Sweat Exercise Plan offers an easy plan to get fit and lose weight, without high-energy workouts
- The book offers an easy-to-follow point system to ensure success.
- Based on sound scientific data on calories burned and health benefits, and endorsed by doctors at Harvard Medical School
- The author is an award-winning professor of medicine at Harvard Medical
- School who has written numerous articles for magazines and newspapers,
- including Newsweek, The Boston Globe, Scientific American, Ladies Home Journal, Walking, and Woman's World. In addition, his work has been cited or quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times Magazine, US News & World Report, Chicago Tribune, Reader's Digest, Detroit Free Press, and St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: