Here's your essential companion to the best-selling Wii game console. This handy, low-priced Nintendo Wii Pocket Guid e steers you through how to
- Set up your Wii and connect it to your network.
- Make your way around the Wii Channels.
- Pick and use Wii controllers, including the Wii Remote, Nunchuk, and Classic and GameCube controllers.
- Create and edit your own Mii—using Wii software or third-party tools—and take charge of other Miis.
- Go beyond games and use the Wii to browse the Internet, send and receive email, set parental controls, and create memos and calendars.
- Shop the Wii Shop Channel and buy and spend Wii Points to purchase Virtual Console games.
- Choose the best Wii games and play older Nintendo games on the Wii.
- Find handy accessories.
- Tinker with your Wii to get the most out of the game console.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: