The authoritative updated and revised action plan for leadersentering new roles
Your first 100 days in a new leadership role are critical to thesuccess of your mission, your relationship with your new team, andyour career. Turnover is high among new leaders who "didn't workout" and the costs to them and their organizations are dramatic.The solution is for every new leader to have an "onboarding" plan.This updated and revised third edition of the bestseller The NewLeader's 100-Day Action Plan delivers expert guidance toprepare executives for their new leadership roles, accelerate theirresults, and reduce turnover.
With new chapters and sample action plans, the thirdedition:
- Helps you assess the internal political culture you'll befacing
- Explains why your new job doesn't start on "Day 1" but on theday you accept the offer--and how to use the valuable time before"Day 1"
- Explains the "BRAVE" approach to motivating your new teammembers by understanding their Behaviors, Relationships, Attitudes,Values, and Environment
- Includes downloadable forms to help you plan
- Provides advice for your bosses—so they'll know how tohelp you succeed
The third edition also includes a new 100-Hour Action Plan forcrisis situations, which has been adopted by the American RedCross. The new edition also explains how to use social media andother communication tools to reach and motivate yourstakeholders.
Discover the right approach for your new role and engage yournew colleagues by fully understanding the unwritten rules of thenew context. The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan helpsdeliver better results faster.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: