You no longer need a traditional employer plan to get good,affordable health insurance. The New Health Insurance Solution canhelp you cut your health insurance costs in half if:
- You're self-employed, an independent contractor, or youremployer doesn't provide health insurance (you can probably getcoverage on your own for about $94/month—a fraction of whatan employer would have to pay for the same coverage)
- You are employed and pay extra to cover your spouse or childrenunder your employer-sponsored plan—you may save 50% by takingthem off your employer plan
- You own a small business and are getting killed by double-digitpremium increases—you can now give employees tax-free moneyto buy their own plans and get your company out of the healthinsurance business
The book also explains in detail the best solutions for youif:
- You can't find affordable health insurance because you or achild have an expensive preexisting medical problem (your state hasa program to provide you with guaranteed coverage )
- You're currently putting money into an IRA or a401(k)—because you don't realize that an HSA is always abetter option
- You're unsure how you or your parents will be able to affordhealth insurance during retirement, or how to maximize benefitsfrom Medicare—including the new Part D prescription drugplan
The New Health Insurance Solution is the definitive guide to thenew ways every American can now get affordable healthcare—without an employer.
PAUL ZANE PILZER is a world-renowned economist, a former advisorin two White House administrations, an entrepreneur/employer, anaward-winning adjunct professor at NYU, and a New York Timesbestselling author.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: