Indispensable summaries of the best marketing books of our timeSince 1978, Soundview Executive Book Summaries has offered its subscribers condensed versions of the best business books published each year. Focused, insightful, and practical, Soundview’s summaries have been acclaimed as the definitive selection service for the sophisticated business book reader.
Now Soundview is bringing together summaries of seventeen essential marketing classics in a single volume that include one all-new, previously unpublished summary. Here is just about everything you ever wanted to know about marketing. The Marketing Gurus distills thousands of pages of powerful insights into less than three hundred, making it an ideal resource for busy professionals and students.
Who are the gurus? They include:
- Guy Kawasakion How to Drive Your Competition Crazy
- Geoffrey Mooreon marketing high technology, in Crossing the Chasm.
- Jack Trout on how companies can help their products stand above the crowd, in Differentiate or Die.
- Regis McKenna on the changing role of the customer, in the classic Relationship Marketing.
- Philip Kotler on the concept of Lateral Marketing, which helps companies avoid the trap of market fragmentation.
- Seth Godin on how to create a Purple Cow that will take off through word of mouth.
- Lisa Johnson and Andrea Learnedon marketing to women in Don’t Think Pink.
The collective wisdom contained in The Marketing Guru can help any marketer on his or her journey to becoming a marketing guru.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: