Three of the brightest stars ofhistorical romance invite you to a party at the countryhome of the Honorable Marquess of Finchley
Hugh Dunne, the Earl of Briarly, needs a wife, so his sisterhands him a list of delectable damsels and promises to invite them—and a few other gentlemen—to her country house for whatis sure to be the event of the season.
Hugh will have time to woo whichever lady he most desires . . .Unless someone else snatches her first.
The invitation list includes:
- The horse-mad but irresistibly handsome Earl of Briarly
- The always outspoken Miss Katherine Peyton
- The dashing war hero Captain Neill Oakes
- The impossibly beautiful (and painfully shy) Miss Gwendolyn Passmore
- The terribly eligible new Earl of Charters
- The widowed Lady Georgina Sorrell (who has no plans to marry, ever)
And your hostess, Lady Carolyn Finchley, an irrepressiblematchmaker who plans to find the lady most likely . . .to capture her brother’s untamed heart.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: