Maybe you are a recent convert, or perhaps you've attended Mass your whole life, but there are still things that puzzle you, like: when you should genuflect and when you should bow; what the different books used at Mass are and what they contain; the meaning of words like "Amen," "Alleluia," or "Hosanna"; what to do during the sign of peace.
You aren't alone.
The How-to Book of the Mass not only provides the who, what, where, when, and why of the most time-honored traditions of the Catholic Church, but also the how. All in an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format.
In this complete guide to the celebration of the Eucharist you get:
- Step-by-step guidelines to walk you through the Mass
- Biblical background of the prayers of the Mass
- Insights from the Tradition and teaching of the Church
- Practical aid to overcoming distractions
- Concrete ways to grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ at every Mass
- A handy study guide for individual or group use
Includes 2011 Roman Missal Translation changes.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: