Flavorful - and easy - Indian cooking at home!
Do you love Indian food, but wonder how to capture those unique flavors at home? With The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook, all you have to do is toss your ingredients into a slow cooker and then come home to a delicious, savory meal that the whole family will love!
Featuring 300 mouthwatering recipes and instructions for building a masaledaani (spice box), this cookbook shows you how to create authentic Indian recipes in just a few simple steps. With author Prerna Singh's guidance and the convenience of your slow cooker, you'll enjoy crafting delightful delicacies like:
- Spicy Chicken Stew
- Curried Tempeh in Coconut Cream
- Chili Coconut Chicken (Mangalorian Murgh Gassi)
- Slow Cooker Tandoori Chicken
- Hot Spiced Lamb (Andhra Gosht Pittu)
- Lobster in Creamy Sauce (Lobster Ka Korma)
- Saffron Rice (Kesari Chawal)
- Mango Chili Chutney
- Cardamom-Infused Cheesecake
- Strawberry Lassi
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: