This comprehensive and complete eBook resource, covering symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for Adrenal Fatigue, contains 28 chapters. It is a compilation of three eBook titles authored by veteran health writer and Adrenal Fatigue patient- Jim Lowrance.
(PLEASE NOTE: Each of the three sections are also available as seperate eBooks. -- ALSO: Due to the possibility of bogus and spam reviews, see the "Look Inside" feature, this book's word-length, retail price, description (shown below) and Amazon's return policy.)
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SECTION ONE – “A Complete Look at Adrenal Fatigue”
1. The Common Stress Syndrome
2. Medical Research Confirms the Existence of Mild Adrenal Insufficiency
3. More Detailed Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
4. Getting Tested for Adrenal Fatigue
5. My Personal Struggle with Adrenal Fatigue
6. Treatment for Adrenal Fatigue
SECTION TWO - “The Best Darn CFS, Fibromyalgia and Adrenal Fatigue E-book!”
1. Common Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
2. The Suspected Causes of CFS
3. More on Dysautonomia in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
4. Common Symptoms and Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia
5. Common Causes of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome
6. Adrenal Fatigue or Adrenal Insufficiency?
7. The Accuracy of Saliva Adrenal Cortisol Testing
8. Cortisol Supplementation for Adrenal Fatigue
9. Boosting Fatigued Adrenal Glands
10. Diagnosing and Treating Addison's Disease (Autoimmune Adrenalitis)
11. How to Set Reasonable Health Goals
12. When is DHEA Supplementation Beneficial?
SECTION THREE – “Natural and Prescribed Treatments for Adrenal Fatigue”
1. Adrenal Fatigue by Any Other Name
2. Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid Patients
3. Balancing Adrenal Fatigue Treatment with Hypothyroid Therapy
4. Adrenal Fatigue or “Hypocortisolemia”
5. CFS, Fibromyalgia and Low Cortisol
6. Conditions That Cause Mild Adrenal Insufficiency
7. Cortisol & DHEA Supplements for Adrenal Fatigue
8. The Role Stress in Diseases and Syndromes
9. Another Look at Adrenal Fatigue Treatments
10. The Importance in Confirming Treatment Information
One important aspect covered within the chapters, is the fact that "cortisol supplementation" can be extremely valuable under the proper conditions and when administered by a qualified physician. If the treatment is not properly administered, "adrenal suppression" can result and other possible severe side-effects. There is not an anti-cortisol message in this eeBook -- it is simply pointed-out that steroid cortisol treatment must be properly overseen and monitored when it becomes necessary. Natural methods for raising low cortisol levels in the body are suggested as a first-line trial to correct Adrenal Fatigue but the benefits of steroid cortisol are also given consideration within the chapters, for those who are found to be in need it (i.e. for severe adrenal exhaustion and Addison's disease).
It was the author’s intention, to provide a complete source of information in easy-to-understand terms, so that both the novice reader and medical professional can benefit from the information contained in this ebook. Those who suffer Adrenal Fatigue conditions can find help and possible full recovery through the information provided in the chapters.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: