Here is your essential companion to the Android-powered Droid smartphone. The Droid Pocket Guide, Second Edition, steers you through how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your Droid smartphone.
- Make and receive calls and text messages.
- Send email and synchronize your mail with your Gmail account.
- Surf the Web with the built-in Android browser.
- Search y our phone and the Web by voice.
- Browse and download apps int he Android Marketi.
- Find your place in the world, using the phone's GPS and Google Maps Navigation.
- Keep track of your contacts and calendar--and, of course, sync your phone with your Google account.
- Shoot and instantly review photos and videos with the built-in camera.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: