Do what you love and make money!
The Designer's Guide to Marketing and Pricing will answer all the common questions asked by designers trying to stay afloat in their creative business - and also successful designers who want to put a little more thought into their operations. Whether you're a freelancer, an aspiring entrepreneur or a seasoned small-business owner, you'll learn everything you need to know about how to market and price your services.
This book shows you how to:
- learn which marketing tools are most effective and how to use them
- create a smart marketing plan that reflects your financial goals
- plan small actionable steps to take in reaching those financial goals
- determine who your ideal clients are and establish contact with them
- turn that initial contact into a profitable relationship for both of you
- talk to clients about money and the design process - without fear
- figure out a fair hourly rate and give an accurate estimate for a project
You'll learn the ins and outs of creating and running a creative services business - the things they never taught you in school. Plus, there are useful worksheets throughout the book, so you can apply the principles and formulas to your own circumstances and create a workable business plan right away.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: