It's tough to be a believer in today's world- especially if you are a student in an academic system intent on destroying your faith. Bestselling author and television co-host, Ray Comfort, has collected some of the toughest questions people will face in defending their faith and offers sound biblical responses. Each issue is one that has been raised by genuine atheists. Don't be without these powerful facts when you face a world trying to twist and confuse biblical truth.
The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions discusses topics such as:
- Humanity: Rights and Suffering
- The Bible: Biblical and Theological Issues
- Science: Scientific Thought and Evolution
- Philosophy: Beliefs and Worldviews
- Religion: God and Atheism
When an atheist wants an answer, will you have one?
- Any Christians out there want to take on why the Bible has such a low opinion of women?
- What is wrong with using 'filthy language'? Biblically or otherwise?
- Do you really believe the Holocaust was God's punishment of the Jews?
Ray Comfort tackles these questions and many more in The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions. Learn how to approach these types of questions with confidence, biblical truth, and loving kindness!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: