Take Control of Your Destiny!
Bottom line: You want to get published. You want to control the future of your manuscript and your writing career.
Best-selling author Marilyn Ross and publishing expert Sue Collier show you how to make your own success - whether you're a published author, entrepreneur, corporation, professional, or absolute newcomer to writing. In this expanded and completely revised 5th edition of the "bible" of self-publishing (over 100,000 copies sold), they empower you to publish your own work with minimal risk and maximum profits. You'll find:
- Complete step-by-step guidance on publishing and marketing a book
- Ways to leverage social media marketing to build your platform and make yourself stand out from the crowd
- A thorough explanation of the difference between POD self-publishing, subsidy publishing, and true self-publishing - and how to decide which is the best option for you
- Practical advice on making the decision between offset printing and print-on-demand
- How to leverage the Internet to create "buzz" and promote your book with killer PR
- The latest information on e-publishing
- A detailed marketing plan and timetable to keep you on track
- Proven marketing strategies to get free publicity, reach nontraditional buyers, and sell books
- Information-packed appendices with marketing contacts, organizations, and vendors, complete with names, addresses, and websites
- Valuable case studies and examples of how other publishers excel
- An in-depth discussion of exclusive distributors, plus coverage of the most recent changes in bookstores and the book-selling industry
- Thirty-one creative ideas for generating capital to launch your publishing company
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: