As our economy shifts from recession to recovery, our currenteconomic climate is ripe for transformation. CIOs are in a uniqueposition to leverage technology in order to drive innovation andboost business growth.
The CIO Playbook is the handy desk reference for CIOs, CEOs,CFOs, and up and coming leaders, revealing a dynamic seven-stepframework (Partner – Organize – Innovate –Deliver – Support – Protect – Grow) that willguide you in making essential changes to your organization.
The proven strategies, tools, and techniques in The CIOPlaybook make it the ultimate "how-to" resource for creating ahigh-performance IT organization that delivers value-added productsand services to employees, customers, and shareholders. AuthorNicholas Colisto provides solutions to the issues that concernbusiness leaders and IT practitioners, including:
- How to truly partner with business peers
- Delivering high-quality products and services that are embracedby your user community
- How to ensure your team is focused on the rightinnovations
- Measuring performance and running your department like abusiness
- Ways to attract, motivate, and retain a talented team workingtoward a common vision
- Managing risks to operate effectively and protect corporatereputation
Featuring online templates for each of the seven steps describedin the book, The CIO Playbook can help you transform your ITdepartment from a mere order taker to a high-performanceorganization that delivers extraordinary business outcomes, despitethis era of turbulent economic challenges.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: