Based on the New York Times best-selling book The Biggest Loser
On The Biggest Loser, NBCs unscripted hit show, overweight contestants shape up, undergoing dramatic weight-loss transformations. Millions of inspired viewers have wondered how they do it and have asked, What are they eating?
In The Biggest Loser Cookbook, Chef Devin Alexander and the Biggest Loser experts and cast members reveal their favorite healthy recipes. With more than 125 guilt-free, flavorful recipes, this cookbook shows that healthy eating and successful weight loss dont mean giving up your favorite foods.
- Start the day off right with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich, Seths Fiesta Poached Eggs, or Sharons Apple-Cinnamon-Muffin Oatmeal.
- Cut cravings with healthy snacks such as Ryans Ground Turkey Nachos, Thin-and-Crispy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza, or Roasted Red Pepper Dip.
- Soothe your hunger with a California Bacon Burger, Matts Slap It Together Turkey Guac Sandwich, and Pork and Black-Bean Verde Stew.
- Indulge in rib-sticking comfort foods like Winning Fried Chicken, Big Roobys Almost-Famous Skillet Fajitas, and Amandas Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna.
- Dress up main meals with Not-Really-Fried Rice, Thai Ground-Chicken Salad, and Deli Chopped Salad.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Peanut ButterOatmeal Cookies, One-Serving Chocolate Cheesecakes, and Lisas Frozen Gramwiches.
Now get startedfight fat with these healthy recipes and become the Biggest Loser!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: