Personal fitness coach Charlie Reid, B.S., CSCS, CPT, and personal trainer and coach Josh Leeger, M.S., NASM-CPT, break down the details and benefits of barefoot running.
Experience the joy, increased health, and fitness benefits of the increasingly popular trend of barefoot running. Our whole body fitness eBook integrates strength training and static stretching videos to increase overall functionality and vitality, and alleviate over-use injuries.
WHAT YOU GET
- ->An 8 week training timeline with scheduled exercises, run times, ramp-up exertions, and scheduled down times.
- ->Videos of low impact activities, stretches, and exercises for overall fitness.
- ->Techniques that minimize over-use injuries and optimize over-all health benefits.
- ->Cross-training methods that build up muscle groups for better sports performance.
- ->Restorative techniques.
- ->An overview of the barefoot running world, including the best blogs, web & social networking sites, apps, organizations, and minimalist running shoes.
Natural movement is gaining increasing popularity as a fitness technique. Here, health and fitness experts we walk you through our own full body fitness approach. Barefooting done correctly provides increased balance, decreased pain, better posture, greater body awareness, and the joy of being in tune with your sphere of health and surroundings!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: