1st Runner Up - 2010 Eric Hoffer Award
Silver Winner - 2010 IP'S Living Now Award
Endorsement - 2010 IP's Highlighted Title Award
Finalist - 2010 Book of the Year Award by ForeWord Magazine
Finalist - 2010 USA Best Book Award
Hojo Undo means 'supplementary training', and using these tools is the key for developing the devastating power of karate techniques. Without Hojo Undo, a practitioner cannot reach the profound strength levels required for a lifetime of karate training.
This book details how to construct and use many training tools; provides accurate mechanical drawings, comprehensive training methods, and an historical context to understand why Hojo Undo was created in 'old' Okinawa.
- Warm up exercises
- Detailed construction drawings
- Build your own Hojo Undo tools!
- Learn how to use the tools to develop devastating power
- Link your increased power to fighting techniques
- Hear what Okinawan Masters say about Hojo Undo training