Are you looking to achieve a healthy, clear skin full of vitality and glow? The answer could be in the foods you eat and beauty products you put on your skin. Thankfully, today you can clarify and revitalize your skin inside out - and outside in.
The Acne Diet: Holistic Plan to Achieve Clear, Youthful, Acne-Free Skin with Natural Nutrition, Stress Relief and Organic Skincare teaches you how to eat and take care of your acne-prone skin naturally, without use of conventional acne treatments that often have unpleasant side effects. Based on recent scientific findings and full of practical, step-by-step instructions and useful tips, The Acne Diet will help you dramatically improve your acne skin condition using the powers of nutrition and natural skincare.
Inside you will find information about health benefits of skin-clearing nutrients, vitamins and minerals as well as latest scientific findings about skin-damaging effects of common foods and various food and cosmetic additives. You will learn which foods will help make your skin clear and glowing and which ones you should avoid as they can trigger further acne outbreaks. You will also understand how to take care of your skin in the most natural way and how stress relief helps maintain glowing complexion.
The author and holistic nutritionist Julie Gabriel explains how the modern, chemical-laden diet and skincare affect our skin condition. The Acne Diet introduces the new principles of eating for beautiful, clear, acne-free skin based on years of scientific research on cosmetics and nutrition, as well as author's own personal experience with acne.
- Clear explanations how to make changes in your diet to achieve clear complexion;
- Scientifically proven effects of certain nutrients and food additives on acne condition;
- Holistic nutritional plan to dramatically improve symptoms of acne;
- Stress relief as a powerful tool to achieve gorgeous, acne-free skin
- Guidelines for making natural acne-cleansing products;
- Natural treatments and recipes to reduce the appearance of acne scars;
- Organic and natural at-home acne facials
- Suggested food supplements for clear, gorgeous, acne-free skin at any age.
This book also includes delicious recipes and easy acne-busting homemade skincare formulations.
Acne is a whole-body disorder and it begins not in the skin pores but in the brain, liver and bowels. No one has to live with acne or suffer from premature skin aging endured in the process of battling acne with conventional methods. Instead, treat your acne condition holistically and naturally to benefit not only your skin but your general health and well-being.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: