"Steve Schiffman is a great source of practical, real-life, results-oriented insights. You can read his books again and again."
-Patricia C. Simpson, Vice President, Chemical Bank
"Steve's techniques are practical, relevant, and easy to apply. Read this book and put his ideas to use."
-Andrea Becker-Arnold, Director, Corporate Sales Training, U.S. Healthcare
Now you can join the hundreds of thousands of salespeople who have followed Stephen Schiffman's advice and watch your performance soar. Schiffman lets you in on the industry's best-kept secrets.
Learn how to:
- Convert leads to sales
- Motivate yourself and motivate others
- Give killer presentations
- Keep your sense of humor
- New examples using the latest advances in sales presentation technology
- Up-to-date cases of these successful habits in action
- Five bonus habits showing readers how to overcome mistakes, set sales timetables, and reexamine processes to shore up weaknesses
Stephen Schiffman has trained more than a half-million salespeople at firms such as AT&T, Information Systems, Chemical Bank, Manufacturer's Hanover Trust, Motorola, and U.S. Health Care. He is president of D.E.I. Management Group and the author of such bestselling books as Cold Calling Techniques (That Really Work!) and Closing Techniques (That Really Work!).Do you put off until tomorrow what you should do today? Until next week? Until next month? Forever?
Don't worry. Help is here.
In this quick and practical guide, time management expert Jeff Davidson offers a plan to overcome procrastinators' syndrome once and for all!
Davidson shows you how to:
- Use the computer as a tool to get motivated
- Minimize office distractions like noise and co-workers
- Take on the hard stuff first
- Break through blockage and complete your to-do list
Jeff Davidson is the author of numerous books, including The 60 Second Self-Starter and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Managing Your Time, as well as the audiobook The Power of Simplicity. Davidson, a resident of Chapel Hill, NC, is also a noted professional speaker. Visit his Web site at www.BreathingSpace.com.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: