• Includes beautiful illustrations from the original book
• Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book
• Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality and standards
Check out ngims Publishing's other illustrated literary classics. The vast majority of our books have original illustrations, free audiobook download link at the end of the book, navigable Table of Contents, and are fully formatted. Browse our library collection by typing in ngims or ngims plus the title you're looking for, e.g. ngims Gulliver's Travels.
Free ebooks on the web are not organized for easy reading, littered with text errors and often have missing contents. You will not find another beautifully formatted classic literature ebook that is well-designed with amazing artworks and illustrations and a link to download free audiobook for a very low price like this one. Our ebooks are hand-coded by professional formatters and programmers. Ebook development and design are the core of what our engineers do. Our ebooks are not the cheap flat text kind, but are built from the ground up with emphasis on proper text formatting and integrity.
Tales of Folk and Fairies is a beautiful collection of folk fairy-tales first published in 1919. The book is written and illustrated by Katharine Pyle (1863-1938). Pyle achieved recognition as an author through her short stories, poems, and plays for children. She also compiled and retold several volumes of fairy tales and myths. The book contains 14 beautiful folk stories from around the world, perfect for a bedtime story.
- Jean Malin and the Bull-man: A Louisiana Tale
- The Widow's Son: A Scandinavian Tale
- The History of All Cogia From the Arabian Nights
- Oh!: A Cossack Story
- The Talking Eggs: A Story from Louisiana
- The Frog Princess: A Russian Story
- The Magic Turban, The Magic Sword, and the Magic Carpet: A Persian Story
- The Triumph of Truth: A Hindu Story
- Dame Pridgett and the Fairies
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: