This uniquely designed textbook is structured to support educators in teaching the lean supply chain principles, concepts, and ideas used by industry and researched by scholars. It examines a wide range of current topical subjects in a structured format to help educators impart the value of combining lean management with supply chain management.
It focuses on many of the newest and most exciting areas of change in lean and supply chain management. In addition to basic content on the principles of lean and supply chain management, this book converts recent journal research into an easy-to-understand textbook material. While this textbook is suitable as a topical course for operations or supply chain management undergraduate students, it is self-contained and also suitable for graduate students who have had no prerequisite knowledge in operations or production management.
The Instructor's Manual, Test Bank (can be used in Blackboard courses) and the PowerPoint presentations of the text materials are available free of charge for all instructors who adopt this book as a course text. Please send your request to email@example.com.Contents:
- Introduction to Lean and Supply Chain Management:
- Supply Chains
- The Nexus of Lean and Supply Chain Management
- Topics in Lean Supply Chain Management:
- Topics in Lean Supply Chain Leadership
- Strategic Customer Value Focus in Lean Supply Chain Management
- Topics in Aligning Lean Supply Chain Strategy, Tactics, and Operational Plans
- Ethics, Trust, and Collaboration Topics in Lean Supply Chains
- Topics in Globalization and Cultural Impacts on Lean Supply Chains
- Topics in Lean Supply Chain Information Systems
- Topics in Lean Supply Chain New Product Development
- Topics in Lean Supply Chain E-Commerce
- Topics in Lean Supply Chain Outsourcing
Readership: Advanced undergraduate and graduate business students interested in supply chain management, operations management and lean management.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: