Take advantage of price swings in strongly trending securitiesand pump up your portfolio!
Want to know the strategies of successful swing trading? Thisfriendly guide covers the ins and outs of this risky but profitableinvesting approach, explaining all the basics in plain English.You'll see how to use the two investment approaches - technical andfundamental analysis - to indentify promising securities instrongly trending markets. In addition, this guide covers how tocalculate investment returns and, most important, how to manageyour portfolio's risk.
- Learn from a highly experienced trader, analyst, and portfoliomanager - the author shares his insider knowledge
- Understand often overlooked topics such as money management,journal keeping, and strategy planning - key areas that willlargely determine your success
- Focus on the fundamentals - often overlooked by swing traders,fundamental analysis can increase your chance of success
- Determine your entry and exit points with technical analysis -read charts, apply indicators, and compare markets
- Evaluate companies with fundamental analysis - grasp the basicsof financial statements and the criteria to screen for undervaluedor overvalued stocks
- Develop and implement your trading plan - outline what youtrade and how often, decide your risk tolerance, and calculate yourperformance
Open the book and find:
- The differences among swing trading, day trading, andbuy-and-hold investing
- The pros and cons of technical and fundamental analysis
- A step-by-step anatomy of a trade
- A wealth of charts and screenshots
- Real-world examples of swing trading successes
- The 10 deadly sins of swing trading - avoid at all costs!
- Sample trading plans
- Useful resources for navigating data
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: