Perfect for practice placement, this handy Survival Guide gives you the clinical information you need at your fingertips.
- Pocket-sized guide to midwifery
- High-level summary of the clinical content needed for practice
- Concise, bullet-point style for quick reference
- Section on anatomy
- Great revision aid!
• Pocket-sized guide to midwifery
• High-level summary of the clinical content needed for practice
• Bullet-pointed for quick reference
• Section on anatomy
• Great revision aid!
- Perinatal Mental Health chapter updated from confidential enquiries into maternal deaths; findings and recommendations applied to practise
- New appendix on ‘An aid to calculations in midwifery practice’ helps students to calculate correct doses of medicines and intravenous infusions
- Illustrations improved to enhance clarity of understanding
- More-compact size makes it easier to carry around.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: