A Bodybuilding Guide for the Rest of Us
Supermen: Building Maximum Muscle for a Lifetime presents a weight training program and nutrition system for intermediate to advanced weight trainers that maximizes the muscular development of an individual, while creating a complete, balanced and symmetrical physique. This book will save you years of trial-and-error in the gym and provide you with decades of weight training techniques and insights. It's a book for the rest of us-those with average genetics, strong minds and stronger hearts. More significantly, it represents a long-term plan for lifting weights wisely throughout your life while building and maintaining significant muscle mass. This is weight training for life.
In this book you will learn:
• Weight training anatomy
• How often you should train based on specific goals
• How to optimally schedule your workouts
• How to determine the correct training volume for each area of your body
• How to use the 3:1, 2:1, and 1:1 Methods for acheiving constant muscle gains and symmetry, while avoiding injuries
• Hundreds of specific weight training techniques to enhance exercise effectiveness
• How to improve weak body parts
• How to work out if you get injured
• How to track and plan bodybuilding workouts effectively
• Weightlifting nutrition and how to eat a bodybuilder diet correctly for lean muscle gains
• Dozens of intensity methods for breaking through training plateaus
• Hundreds of weightlifting routines--weight training workouts that work
Save Years of Trial and Error in the Gym
Small adjustments can make big differences--this book provides the insight that other weight training books lack, from minor hand position adjustments to optimal exercise ordering and rotation, based on your goals, level of development and recovery ability.
Hundreds of plateau-busting, battle-tested bodybuilding routines and workouts
See if you can make it through Bombastic, Viking Ship, Handle of the Earth, The Final Countdown, and hundreds more. These bodybuilding workouts and weight training exercises are guaranteed to initiate muscle growth.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: