Improve your photography with more than 200 lighting tips from atop photographer
Written by Canon Explorer of Light Rick Sammon and leadingfashion and studio photographer Vered Koshlano, this guide ispacked with professional advice on the essential element ofphotography: lighting. It provides detailed information and insidersecrets that are bound to make you a better photographer.
You'll learn the basics of studio lighting as well as how toachieve special effects. A 90-minute DVD is included, withadditional tips on using reflectors, diffusers, accessory flashes,and more.
- Explores the basics of studio lighting in varioussituations
- Features more than 200 lighting tips and secrets for planningand taking the most impressive digital images in the studio
- Compares available camera equipment, accessories, software, andprinting options
- Covers post-shoot digital darkroom techniques and workflow tipsand tricks
- Companion DVD includes advice on making the most of accessoriessuch as diffusers, reflectors, and accessory flashes
- Written by two top professional photographers and illustratedwith full-color examples
Studio and Location Lighting Secrets provides informationfrom the pros to improve your photograpic skills.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: