"This book gives every sales professional, in any market, astep-by-step process to make more sales, faster and easier thanever before. Worth its weight in gold!"
—Brian Tracy, President, Brian Tracy International, andAuthor of Advanced Selling Strategies
Does the sheer thought of selling make you nervous anduncomfortable?
Do you find it difficult to overcome price objections?
Do you wish you could close more sales with less effort?
You are not alone. Most people are not natural-born salesprofessionals. Making a sales call stresses us out. Meeting oursales targets month after month is difficult and frustrating. Wemake a living but we know we could do better, close more sales, andearn more money.
Selling does not have to be difficult.
Now you can quickly and easily learn the techniques used by topretail sales people. They are deceptively simple, yet extremelyeffective. Whatâ€™s more, they can be used bysales professionals in any business to improve their results.
Stop, Ask & Listen: Proven Sales Techniques to Turn BrowsersInto Buyers will show you:
- The 11 most common mistakes sales people make and how to avoidthem.
- How to create a connection with your potential customer quicklyand easily.
- The 33 questions that will gain yourprospectâ€™s trust.
- How to deliver an engaging and captivating salespresentation.
- A four-step process to overcome virtually any objection.
- Lots of examples, sample scripts, and action plans you can useto apply the concepts in the book, no matter what you sell.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: