For over 40 years, thousands of market players have turned tothe historical patterns found only in the Stock Trader’sAlmanac. This is an indispensable, trusted annual resourcefor traders and investors.
The Stock Trader’s Almanac 2010 is packed withtimely insights and targeted analysis to help you navigateturbulent markets and beat the odds in the year ahead. Organizedinto a calendar format, the trusted guide combines over acentury’s worth of data, statistics and trends along withvital analysis you won’t get anywhere else. StockTrader’s Almanac 2010 highlights include:
- NEW – How Financial Crises Impact the Market; The TenWorst Bear Markets Since 1900
- Dow Jones Industrials Bull and Bear Markets Since 1900
- The Tenth Year of Decades – Historical perspective on10th year performance
- Alerts on seasonal opportunities and dangers
- Insights on the Midterm Elections Impact on the Marketincluding market charts and trends
- The Incredible January Barometer (91.2% proven accuracy)
- Why a 50% Gain in the Dow Is Possible from Its 2010 Low To Its2011 High
- Wall Street’s Only Free Lunch Served BeforeChristmas
Packed with invaluable historical statistics, seasonal trends,cycle analysis, and crucial indicators, this easy-to-use deskreference is a must-have trader’s bible.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: