How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing andmarketing iPhone apps
iPhone apps are hot; the average app is downloaded more than30,000 times. If you have some great apps in mind, Starting aniPhone Application Business For Dummies will show you how toproduce and market them effectively.
Starting an iPhone Application Business For Dummiesprovides clear, reliable business information to help developersand entrepreneurs create a profitable, sustainable business in thisnew and exciting market.
- Identifies what goes into a successful iPhone applicationbusiness
- Helps you find the market niche your applications can fill,market and promote your business, and build your brand
- Explains how to develop a pricing strategy, build yourapplications efficiently, and get them into the App Store
- Explores finding a sustainable revenue model, including freetrials, social media models, ad-based revenue models, andsubscription models
- Demonstrates effective ways to provide service and support tocustomers
- Written by a team that combines knowledge of iPhone appdevelopment with sound business experience
Starting an iPhone Application Business For Dummies can help youturn your ideas into income.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: