A best-selling guide from British business start-up expert ColinBarrow covering everything budding entrepreneurs need to know toget their business up and running.
Whether you are just starting out, planning a new venture,setting up at home or extending a current business online, thisbook is all you need to succeed.
In addition to straightforward advice on all the businessbasics, this new and improved third edition will include freshcontent covering the fundamental changes in the UK economy,up-to-date tax and VAT advice, guidance on finance and fundingin the new era of British banking and setting up online tohelp readers make the move from employee to successfulentrepreneur.
Starting a Business For Dummies, 3rd Editionfeatures new and updated content on:
- Finding funding and business support in challenging times
- Trimming costs, increasing margins and budgeting forbeginners
- Setting-up a home based business
- Starting-up online, or creating an online presence for anexisting business
- Spotting financial cycles and preparing for economic ups anddowns
- Using the latest technology efficiently and profitably
- Entering new markets, finding new products, diversification,forming partnerships and going global
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: