I have been inspired by God to write this little book to share valuable and helpful information about God to the world, especially in these last days.
• How to defeat the devil and his plan
• Recognize his deceiving and cunning ways and how to overthrow his power and influence
• How to always be victorious in our life and successful and to be aware of your environment
• The secret of Worship and Praise and fasting
• How to target your prayer
• The value of the cross & how to deal with our crosses
• How to deal with situations when they occur
• How to destroy the plan of the enemy when he plots against our family & friends
• The different types of spirit that we face everyday of our lives challenge
• Applying the whole armor of God – pieces of equipment we need to use and how to apply it to each circumstance
• Identifying the wolves in sheep’s clothing
• Listening to the voice of God
• Submitting our will, desires and petition before God
• The warning of false prophets, teachers and doctrines
• How to be an effective leader
• The difference between Heaven & Hell
• Life or death: which way to choose
We will Exchange the Cross Some Day for a Crown
Remember Jesus died on the cross for you and me to redeem, to recover, deliver from sin and damnation. The cross symbolizes death, pain, life, suffering, shame and disgrace. Whenever the word “life” shows up, we get very excited because there is always hope for a brighter future. Life is good but it comes with pain, suffering and shame. Jesus went through all the suffering and came out, victorious and a conqueror. Jesus is the winner all the time and Jesus wants us to carry our cross, to come out as pure gold and we have to be triumphant like he was. God has given us greater power to carry the cross like Jesus.
“And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.” Revelation 8:6
We need to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Lord Jesus to be a true disciple. We ought to always be ready to go through pain and suffering. “And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14: 27)
Remember some day we will exchange the cross for a crown and without the cross; we cannot receive the crown. Jesus promised to see us through our tribulations. Give him a chance to carry us through and he will not fail, why not give Jesus a chance today in your life?
Seek him while you are still healthy and alive, before it’s too late. Jesus is the answer for the world today. Some of the Church leaders are facing difficulty with answering the world’s questions. They need our prayer and fasting. Jesus is the only problem solver in our life.
There are three Crosses and each cross Represents: 1. Redeem
Jesus is in the middle and the two thieves represent the other two persons.
“Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.” (Matthew 27:38)
Jesus’ cross-symbolizes redemption, regain, possession to deliver from sin and set free from all addiction in our life. The cross that Jesus was crucified on is very important. He could have called ten thousand angels and set himself free, but it was his desire to do his father’s will to accomplish our salvation.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.”
Many times, we often forget about the true meaning of the cross. The same cross that symbolized death also represent everlasting life for our final dest
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: