THE ONLY WORD 2007 BOOK YOU NEED
This book will help you build solid skills to create the documents you need right now, and expert-level guidance for leveraging Word’s most advanced features whenever you need them. If you buy only one book on Word 2007, Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Word 2007 is the book you need.
• Come up to speed quickly with the new Word 2007 Ribbon interface
• Streamline document formatting with styles, templates, and themes
• Collaborate with others using comments and tracked changes
• Master mail merges, master documents, and other advanced features
• Manage large documents with indexes, TOCs, and automatically numbered references
• Use fields and forms to collect and manage information
• Illustrate key concepts with SmartArt diagrams
• Create and apply custom themes that control fonts, color schemes, and effects
• Manage academic research citations and generate bibliographies in any popular documentation format
On the Web
Includes complete instructions and a command reference you can use to customize the Ribbon with RibbonX, even if you have little or no previous XML experience. You can also download additional RibbonX examples and an easy-to-use RibbonCustomizer utility from this book’s companion web site, www.quepublishing.com/usingword2007.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: