The only continuous, step-by-step tutorial for SolidWorks
SolidWorks is a 3D CAD manufacturing software package that hasbeen used to design everything from aerospace robotics to bicycles.This book teaches beginners to use SolidWorks through astep-by-step tutorial, letting you build, document, and present aproject while you learn.
Tools and functionality are explained in the context ofprofessional, real-world tasks and workflows. You will learn theessential functions and gain the skills to use the software atonce.
- SolidWorks is a popular design software for manufacturing, andthis book introduces it in the context of actually creating anobject
- Begins with an overview of SolidWorks conventions and theinterface
- Explains how to create models and drawings, create a revolvedpart and subassembly, and model parts within a subassembly
- Explores modification capabilities and drawing and Bill ofMaterials templates
- Moves on to top-level assembly models and drawings, Toolboxcomponents and the Design Library, mates, export and printingcapabilities, and creating renderings
- Includes a glossary, a foreword from the SolidWorks productmanager, and downloadable tutorial files
SolidWorks 2010: No Experience Required quickly turnsbeginners into confident users of SolidWorks.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: