You already have the resources you need to build a powerhouse brand.
If you believe you lack the money, people, time, or ideas to create a thriving brand, think again. In fact, you already have FIVE powerful marketing resources you can use right now to get big-brand results at low cost ... or no cost at all.
Step One: Shift your mindset.
International branding expert Brenda Bence has created the definitive guide to branding on a tight budget. After years as a mega-brander working across four continents and 50 countries for deep-pocketed consumer giants like Procter & Gamble and Bristol-Myers Squibb, she left the corporate world to start her own business. From scratch — and with almost empty pockets — Brenda used inventive, low-cost methods to build her own international brand that now serves clients in 25 countries with offices in the U.S. and Asia.
Based on Brenda's successful low-cost branding workshops that receive rave reviews around the globe, Smarter Branding Without Breaking the Bank is a treasure chest of tips, tools, and
techniques to help SMEs and solo-preneurs achieve similar results at minimal expense.
* Learn to leverage five existing assets to create a robust brand marketing plan
* Craft a unique and compelling brand positioning using six proven elements
* Dispel widely-held branding myths that could be holding you back from success
* Apply lessons from dozens of real-world case studies from a variety of businesses
* Create a permanent "marketing mindset" for you and your team
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: