The leading resource for starting and running any smallbusiness
Want to start the small business of your dreams? Want to breathenew life into the one you already have? Small Business ForDummies provides authoritative guidance on every aspect ofstarting and growing your business, from financing and budgeting tomarketing, management and beyond.
This completely practical, no-nonsense guide gives you expertadvice on everything from generating ideas and locating start-upmoney to hiring the right people, balancing the books, and planningfor growth. You'll get plenty of help in ramping up your managementskills, developing a marketing strategy, keeping your customersloyal, and much more. You'll also find out to use the latesttechnology to improve your business's performance at everylevel.
- How start-up and established small businesses can use the SmallBusiness Jobs Act to their advantage
- Enhanced and expanded coverage on using technology in yoursmall business
- Hiring employees using online resources including LinkedIn,Facebook, and other social media sites
- New coverage of the recent health care bill, health savingsaccounts, and their implications for small business
- Updated coverage of the best places to get small businessloans
- What it takes to achieve and maintain success in anever-changing economic landscape
You have the energy, drive, passion, and smarts to make yoursmall business a huge success. Small Business For Dummiesprovides the rest.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: