This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Learn how to make free phone calls to more than 75 million people, and dirt-cheap phone calls to practically everyone else, anywhere on Earth! You can do it with Skype. This book will help you get started fast, with any computer: Windows, Mac, Linux, even Pocket PC. Then, take Skype to the limit, with SkypeIn, SkypeOut, instant messaging, secure file transfer, even video calling.
- Set up and customize Skype in just minutes
- Take Skype on the road--avoid expensive hotel phones and international calls
- Transform your PC into a state-of-the-art Skype videophone
- Troubleshoot Skype connections and audio quality
- Discover even more ways to save money, simplify life, even build your business!
Written by Skype insiders, this is the only official guide to Skype. It's up-to-date, easy-to-use, quick, simple . . . and above all, FUN!
Bonus coverage for more experienced users: Skype architecture, security, and advanced configuration.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: