The fast and easy way to understand and implement Six Sigma
The world's largest and most profitablecompanies—including the likes of GE, Bank of America,Honeywell, DuPont, Samsung, Starwood Hotels, Bechtel, andMotorola—have used Six Sigma to achieve breathtakingimprovements in business performance, in everything from productsto processes to complex systems and even in work environments. Overthe past decade, over $100 billion in bottom-line performance hasbeen achieved through corporate Six Sigma programs. Yet, despiteits astounding effectiveness, few outside of the community of SixSigma practitioners know what Six Sigma is all about.
With this book, Six Sigma is revealed to everyone. You might bein a company that's already implemented Six Sigma, or yourorganization may be considering it. You may be a student who wantsto learn how it works, or you might be a seasoned businessprofessional who needs to get up to speed. In any case, thisupdated edition of Six Sigma For Dummies is the moststraightforward, non-intimidating guide on the market.
- New and updated material, including real-world examples
- What Six Sigma is all about and how it works
- The benefits of Six Sigma in organizations and businesses
- The powerful "DMAIC" problem-solving roadmap
- Yellow, Green and Black—how the Six Sigma "belt" systemworks
- How to select and utilize the right tools and technologies
- Speaking the language of Six Sigma; knowing the roles andresponsibilities; and mastering the statistics skills andanalytical methods
Six Sigma For Dummies will become everyone's No. 1resource for discovering and mastering the world's most famous andpowerful improvement tool. Stephen Covey is spot-on when he says,"Six Sigma For Dummies is a book to be read by everyone."
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: