You’ve heard all about Second Life. Maybe you’vealready jumped with both feet—and gotten stuck. Or maybeyou’re a Second Life veteran who wants to build something orrun a business. Fear not! Second Life For Dummies is hear tohold your hand, pat your back, and cheer you on through this newand enchanting reality.
Written by a pair of Second Life old timers, this easy-to-use,flip-and-find guide is packed with expert advice, seasoned insight,and handy tips and tricks to get you moving fast. You’ll findout how to set up your account, create an avatar, meet people andsocialize, and find your comfort zone and stay in it. Butit’s a big world out there, so you’ll also learn how tomake stuff, buy stuff, do stuff, and keep track of all the stuffyou’re accumulating. Discover how to
- Install Second Life get started
- Create and customize your avatar
- Meet and get to know fascinating people
- Stay safe and comfortable as you learn and explore
- Make, wear, and sell your own fashions
- Script your Second Life
- Buy land and build a house
- Become a land baron or a money maker
- Make real money in Second Life
- Get a real-life education—even a degree
Complete with fantastic lists of cool places, answers to bigquestions, and supplemental software, Second Life ForDummies is your ticket to a great virtual adventure.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: