Thinking about owning a second home? Whether you want a relaxinggetaway spot, a future retirement home, or just a place to rent outfor profit, having a second home has always been a good investment.But how will you know where to look, how to invest, and what youneed to avoid?
Second Homes For Dummies gives you the tools you need tohandle the entire second-home buying process from concept tocompletion! This book covers the bases and the basics of buying asecond home, presenting all information in a logical and modularformat so you can find just what you need on the subjects thatinterest you. You’ll find out everything you need to knowto:
- Determine whether or not a second home is right for you
- Maximize your options for a second home
- Search for a home and find the money to pay for it
- Rent out your home for profit
- Renovate and maintain it to ensure its growing value
- Make your second home your primary home
- Look for and purchase a home in another country
Also provided are a list of the best places in the world to buya home, ways to improve your home and make it first rate, and rulesthat you should talk about with your guests. With Second HomesFor Dummies, you can make your dream of having a second homecome true!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: