Children will love to experience belly breathing with playful sea otters and a sea child. This effective, self-calming technique also known as “diaphragmatic breathing” can have a positive impact on your child’s health. Proper breathing can lower stress and anxiety levels. It can be used to decrease pain and anger as it opens up and balances the nervous system affecting the entire body.
Other benefits of using belly breathing are:
- Helping the body eliminate waste and strengthen the immune system.
- Aids in relaxation, relieves muscular tension, increases flexibility and joint strength, and helps to recover faster from stress and exertion.
- Enhancing emotional stability and mental clarity to feel more energetic and positive.
- Reduces need for stimulants and many harmful prescription drugs.
- Improves blood circulation and relieves congestion.
- Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to cells throughout the body.
- Eases the strain on the heart by increasing oxygen to the heart.
- Helps increase the supply of blood and nutrients to muscles, blood and bones.
Delightful characters in this story and easy breathing encourages your child to slow down, relax, and fall asleep peacefully. If you enjoyed the classic A Boy and a Bear, you will love Sea Otter Cove.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: