"Today's advancements in digital technology are transforming the traditional art of scrapbooking. With a computer, digital camera, scanner, ink-jet printer, and Photoshop Elements—Adobe's popular digital imaging software for home users--you have all the ingredients you need to create a truly astounding and unforgettable scrapbook. But learning how to use these tools can be intimidating.
In Scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements: The Creative Cropping Cookbook, digital scrapbooking trainer Lynette Kent distills the information you need to know about choosing and setting up the hardware you need. She also shares professional design secrets and introduces you to the vast range of artistic possibilities that emerge when you use Photoshop Elements. This practical and friendly guide demystifies the technical topics and leads you step-by-step through dozens of inspiring examples.
Inside, you'll find:
- Professional advice and principles for coherent design
- Shopping lists to help you choose the right tools
- Creative ways to enhance photos with Photoshop Elements
- Artistic techniques you can't perform with scissors and glue, such as turning a photo into a sketch or painting, and creating type that is filled with a photo
- Tips for producing special text effects and customizing clip art and backgrounds
- Innovative ideas for making better photos for your scrapbooks
- Instruction on how to set up pages for printing and archiving
- Handy tear-out recipe cards that outline key steps from the book's projects
- Secrets for getting the most out of your digital camera, scanner, and ink-jet printer
- Essential information on preserving your images through digital archiving
Bonus! You also get exclusive coupons for savings on digital scrapbooking products.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: