Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned retail entrepreneur, Retail Business Kit For Dummies shows you how to start and run your business in today’s retail marketplace—from your original dream and the day-to-day operation to establishing a connection with customers and increasing your sales, both on the Web and at a brick-and-mortar shop.
In this practical, how-to guide, retail expert Rick Segel shares his expertise and reveals what it takes to be successful. You’ll get a handle of the basics of launching and growing your business, from writing a business plan and finding a great location to hiring and keeping great staff. Find out how to meet and exceed customer expectations, create a positive shopping experience, provide top-notch customer service, and earn customer loyalty. Discover how to:
- Launch a successful independent retail business
- Create a Web site that shines
- Connect with customers and increase sales
- Handle legal and accounting issues
- Design stores that really work
- Practice the 10 keys to retail selling
- Use management practices proven in the trenches
- Make visual merchandising work for you
Make your new venture succeed beyond your wildest dreams with a little help from Retail Business Kit For Dummies!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials found in the print version of this title are not included as part of eBook file.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: