Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned retail entrepreneur,Retail Business Kit For Dummies shows you how to start andrun your business in today’s retail marketplace—fromyour original dream and the day-to-day operation to establishing aconnection with customers and increasing your sales, both on theWeb and at a brick-and-mortar shop.
In this practical, how-to guide, retail expert Rick Segel shareshis expertise and reveals what it takes to be successful.You’ll get a handle of the basics of launching and growingyour business, from writing a business plan and finding a greatlocation to hiring and keeping great staff. Find out how to meetand exceed customer expectations, create a positive shoppingexperience, provide top-notch customer service, and earn customerloyalty. Discover how to:
- Launch a successful independent retail business
- Create a Web site that shines
- Connect with customers and increase sales
- Handle legal and accounting issues
- Design stores that really work
- Practice the 10 keys to retail selling
- Use management practices proven in the trenches
- Make visual merchandising work for you
Make your new venture succeed beyond your wildest dreams with alittle help from Retail Business Kit For Dummies!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials foundin the print version of this title are not included as part ofeBook file.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: